free website stats program Gooood Morning HD Talking! | Harley Davidson Forums

Gooood Morning HD Talking!

ShagNasty

Man! it's great being off work with an outstanding holiday tied to it. What a way to start the day...A good cup of Foldgers Coffee and HD Talking. Fogged in here this morning, but suppose to be in the upper 70s.

I'm having my first cup of Folgers right now. It's suposed to be in the low 60's today. I think I see a ride headed my way.

I'll throw in with the Folgers too. Great coffee especially made in a percolator pot, took me some time to realize that.:D

Wow that brings back memories. I remember when I was a little kid I would stand by the counter and wait for the coffe to start flowing up that stem and then cascade down the sides of that glass dome. And aroma was great. I've always been easily entertained.

We have the fancy coffee maker with all the different setting as well,but after this post I'm going to pull out my old stove top perculator:D

No fog but a little drizzle up here northwest of Atlanta. I'm planning on getting in a ride before leaving for work around 6:00PM. Still have to run it by the "Master Scheduler" first!

i can not believe the weather. it is awesome. cleare and sunny. i'm getting ready to take a few hour cruise. hope everyone had a great Christmas.

I'm all with you on the Folgers, but there is where our routines part. Mine is put the coffee on and then start the wood fire. About the time the coffee is done the fire has started to heat up so I bring my chair up to the stove and then check on line. It is the only warm place in the house for about an hour.

Right now it is a balmy 22 degrees, which is probably about the high for today

Wow that brings back memories. I remember when I was a little kid I would stand by the counter and wait for the coffe to start flowing up that stem and then cascade down the sides of that glass dome. And aroma was great. I've always been easily entertained.

David, with you on the nostalgia, remember as a kid the "see-through" glass perk coffee maker, being a techie kinda guy. But I too have changed 20 years ago, using the whole bean coffee (SF Brand at Cosco) that my daughters bring over from NorCal or Arizona cause I can't get it here:ap...better that, then this :small3d023: if I don't brew it before Coline wakes up...:D

David, with you on the nostalgia, remember as a kid the "see-through" glass perk coffee maker, being a techie kinda guy. But I too have changed 20 years ago, using the whole bean coffee (SF Brand at Cosco) that my daughters bring over from NorCal or Arizona cause I can't get it here:ap...better that, then this :small3d023: if I don't brew it before Coline wakes up...:D

Do you mean something like this?

perculator.jpg

Last edited:
Back