free website stats program good tuners | Harley Davidson Forums

good tuners

nfusion

a friend and myself are going to florida in febuary and we are looking for a good dyno tuner from the Carolinas to florida I have a tts on my ride and he has a Daytona twin tec on his I no about doc in florida but he is by apptointment and we may not be able to hook up with him some suggestion would be great thanks

thanks to bodeen and hdon I will try to get my ride to one of those you mentioned for a dyno tune

Get a hold of dolt in a pm, I believe he has a list of tuners around the country.

nfusion did pm me and I suggested that he should make the extra effort to align his schedule with Doc if at all possible. If not, I suggested that he contact Kirby Apathy (VTwin Performance) in DeLand, Florida; Kirby is a builder/porter and does not tune but will know the best tuners in the state. His buddy will have a challenge finding a tuner with the DTT interface hardware; I suggested that his buddy take everything he has with him, i.e., software, cables, etc.

I would also like to thank dolt as he gave me some good info when I pm,ed him. this site is the best happy new year to all

Back