free website stats program Good service???????? | Harley Davidson Forums

Good service????????

juke

Account Removed
Sorry, I think I posted this in the wrong place.
I order several hundred $$$ worth of accessories from New Roc HD over 2 weeks ago. I realize we just had a holiday but not being able to talk to anyone about the status of my order really get my dander up. It's one thing for a business to be exceptionally busy, it another when they fail to return a promised return calls. I don't care even when their price are better than most.

Last edited:
Always have had great service from Zanotti's and you can check your order status online.

I went into a store the other day looking for a leather jacket for my wife. There was 4 employees sitting at the counter talking to each other. I had to go up and ask if somone could help her find one. They looked at each other to see if who was gona move first. One guy finaly gets up and comes over. I ask if they have one in her size. He kinda looks left and right and says I dont know why dont You look over that area and goes back and sits down. My wife finds one she kinda likes but wants to see it in a mirror so I ask if they have one and they look like Im bothering them. I told my wife to go put the jacket back and Speaking loudly enough so evryone could hear said if I owned this place Id fire all these guys. Then I left drove hour half to a HD dealer and spent over a grand on a jacket for her and some other gear. These people at this new place were eager to help us.

Glad to hear you deciced to take your money elsewhere. There are too many places out there that WILL give you good customer service.
Joe

Yup good service at HD shops is very hard to come by.

I really don't think you can paint all HD dealerships with such a broad brush. Some are excellent, some average, some you need to turn around and never give them any more of your business like the OP did. When you find one of the good ones, you need to let them know with your spoken word and your wallet.

Stopped @ the HD shop in Winchester VA on a 2 week trip to the Blue Ridge Parkway in June had couple tires put on, new windshied for the wife bike, chum got his bike dyno'd. Great service, super people. Just a pleasure as it should be.

I went into a store the other day looking for a leather jacket for my wife. There was 4 employees sitting at the counter talking to each other. I had to go up and ask if somone could help her find one. They looked at each other to see if who was gona move first. One guy finaly gets up and comes over. I ask if they have one in her size. He kinda looks left and right and says I dont know why dont You look over that area and goes back and sits down. My wife finds one she kinda likes but wants to see it in a mirror so I ask if they have one and they look like Im bothering them. I told my wife to go put the jacket back and Speaking loudly enough so evryone could hear said if I owned this place Id fire all these guys. Then I left drove hour half to a HD dealer and spent over a grand on a jacket for her and some other gear. These people at this new place were eager to help us.

OOPS! Sorry not clear enough. The first place was not a Harley dealership It was just a general motorsports dealer. I told a friend of mine about the experience and he said they had gone there looking to buy a new bike and they did the same to him. He had left there upset with them not waiting on him also and bought a bike that same day at a different place.

I am on a first name basis with everyone from parts to sevice to merchandise at my dealer Frieze H-D in O'fallon Illinois.I was talking with the owner and she said its their job to remember your name.

Back