free website stats program Good Chrome Plating Shops | Harley Davidson Forums

Good Chrome Plating Shops

BigG

I live in Cincinnati, OH USA. Looking for a good place to get some of my stock parts Chrome plated. I'm open for suggestion.

Good info in link below about the process. Grew up in Loveland so know the area well. Well, at least I used too. Man has fields-ertel changed. Used to be farms and country roads out that way. Parents still live there but I got out of dodge in late '80's.

Harley Davidson Community

Brown's plating works in Kentucky does great work. My cousin sent his '86 aluminum primary to them and it looks terrific. You can google browns and find info on the company. They have been doing chrome a long time.

Brown's plating works in Kentucky does great work. My cousin sent his '86 aluminum primary to them and it looks terrific. You can google browns and find info on the company. They have been doing chrome a long time.

I agree with FLST, I just got my primary back last week. It had scroll work on it and they didn't fill it in. Ronnie told me if they felt they couldn't do it they would call and let me know to see if I wanted them to do it any way. They said they could and it turned out great. PM me if want me to send you a picture of the work.

Thanks Ronnie:cheers

Back