free website stats program Gonna change out the OEM Dunlops | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gonna change out the OEM Dunlops

I just bought and mounted a Rear Dunlop A/E 180/65-16R BIAS S @ 198.00 for the tire,
Mounted on the 09 King at Cochise Motor Sport in Sierra Vista for 86.40 labor 15.54 tax THAT is a BIG job on a King.

Total 299.94. I think that a good price. Belt tightened to MY Old School Liking.

This is a Honda,Yamaha, Polaris, Victory shop...BUT They do LOTs of HD's...Tires, brakes and other things too...

Matching Front tire had to be ordered. I'll have it put on there also. Good prices and I Hate tire work.
The shop office/Foreman did and will do my bike as he knows how fussy I am... good man. I sell a lot of tires for them, going on HD's and for a lot less than the HD Shops charge.

Really GOOD of you TQ to give to our members... Hopefully tires will find a good home.
Tubed for safety is not a problem with your little screw hole.:D

I heard HD is going to the Mchelins on their new bikes. ? if they haven't already.

signed....BUBBIE

Not all bikes bubbie, I've Michelin on dynas so far in the UK, and you can get them in the catalogue, baggers from what I've seen are still on Dunlop
WAP.gif

Really GOOD of you TQ to give to our members... Hopefully tires will find a good home.
Tubed for safety is not a problem with your little screw hole.:D

If not, they are gonna be "sleeping with the fishes"!!!

Cheers,

TQ

Back