free website stats program Going to CA!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Going to CA!!

Royshere

The 2nd week of Sept. I'm getting on a plane and flying into San Fran. Rented a 06 dresser for the week. :D Staying at Yosemite for a night and then Ripplewood resort at Big Sur for 3 days. Plan on seeing as much of rte1 as I can. After that my lady wants to see San Fran. so a couple days in a hotel for her. Cant wait!

The 2nd week of Sept. I'm getting on a plane and flying into San Fran. Rented a 06 dresser for the week. :D Staying at Yosemite for a night and then Ripplewood resort at Big Sur for 3 days. Plan on seeing as much of rte1 as I can. After that my lady wants to see San Fran. so a couple days in a hotel for her. Cant wait!

I wish you and yours a very happy and safe journey out west!! If it is all possible -- take a few pics. along the way and post them when you can!!

Have a great trip!

By the way, who are you renting from that rents 2006 models? Are they a lot cheaper than renting from the HD dealers?

I'm renting from California Motorcycle Adventures. For 6 days with all the extra insurance (if I run out of gas they bring me some!) its $795 and the owner is picking us up at the airport and taking us to our hotel when we drop the bike off.

when I was out in Ca. last year stopped at a dealer in Morgan Hill. They rented theres for 395.00 per day. without any frills. you got a good deal good luck Pacific Coast Hwy. 1 is a great ride.. Go north out of SF is a beautiful ride thru the redwoods.. Good luck

when I was out in Ca. last year stopped at a dealer in Morgan Hill. They rented theres for 395.00 per day. without any frills. you got a good deal good luck Pacific Coast Hwy. 1 is a great ride.. Go north out of SF is a beautiful ride thru the redwoods.. Good luck

Man, i hope you meant per week or your definition of a good deal is different than mine!

Back