free website stats program Goggles which fit over prescription glasses... | Harley Davidson Forums

Goggles which fit over prescription glasses...

truckmen

Account Removed
Hello all,

Anyone know of a good source for goggles which allow for the wearing of prescription glasses underneath? :glasses

TIA

Ralph

I use Solar Shades, $19 at local "drugstore"...they are like goggles that fit over your regular prescription ones...introduced to them by my local eye doctor when I went in for an exam. If you can, try to get the non-polarized type...I find them able to see "tar road snakes" and oil patches in sunlight a lot easier.

I use a brand called Bulldogs. They do the job.
I bought a pair of " AIRFOIL 9300 " goggles at a scooter shop that fit very well over my glasses...they come tinted, clear or mirrored...look good as well.

Last edited:
At a local flea market the other day talking with a guy who showed me his,I thot they were regular sun glasses but they had pop in precription inserts, said he bought them at local Wal-Mart. they were sharp,sleak, like a pair oh Harley shades. The insert was a one piece set up ,like a pair of bifocals with no sides.

Since prescriptions glasses come in many different frame sizes and shapes, you might want to see if the goggles fit before you buy them. That kinda leaves out web stores, but I know from experience that if your frames are just a bit large, the goggles don't fit right and are very uncomfortable.

Back