free website stats program Glad I found you... | Harley Davidson Forums

Glad I found you...

onepointman

I am glad to have found this group... My name is Del and I live in Western Washington (Camano Island). Been riding since 1968. started with a Honda 160 scrambler. Mom said "NO WAY" but my father and his brothers opened Robbies Cyclery in Blackfoot Idaho just before WWII and they all rode... Dad had regaled us with stories of riding for years so there was no way he could say no motorcycles... :s stopped riding for a few years as the family came along, but it was so in my blood by then... Used to be in the car riding in a rainstorm that resembled a cow peeing on a flat rock and there would be some poor sot riding in the rain looking like a drowned rat and I wanted to trade places with him... You know when you've got it bad... Anyways, flash forward and I'm on my 4th Harley now, an '09 ultra and still lovin' the ride. Look for us on the road... :D

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back