free website stats program Giving HD More Props!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Giving HD More Props!!

I have looked at a lot of repair manuals in my day, and I must say that service manuals from HD are BY FAR, the easiest and most complete manuals that I have read or have had to use.

I finally got my manual from HD for my bike and I was REALLY IMPRESSED with the exploded views that they have and how they explain, what to look for! GOOD JOB HD!

Yes, HD definitely does a good job w/their documentation. I read through my entire touring manual & learned alot more about the bike. Most used section(s) for me are the torque specs. & wiring diagrams. Have fun wrenching on your scoot.

Hope that you will not have to dig into that manual too often.
kemo

I think now that I have the manual, I will be doing a lot for now jsut going through the bike to make sure that everything is OK. When I bought it (not knowing a lot bikes), I didn't know what to look for. Now that I have had the bike for awhile, I know what to look for. It is sad to say, but I think that the previous owner did not take care of the bike all that well. He did cosmetically, but mechanically, the jury is still out.

Hey JohnnyB...now you know why so many think that $60 or so is the best bargain they got for their rides, and under a hunnerd too! :D

A new bike wonderful , a new girl tasteful, a genuine H D manual Priceless:s

Back