free website stats program Getting Rid of the Cat | Harley Davidson Forums

Getting Rid of the Cat

ultralimited

Is anyone using Jackpot’s 2-1-2 header pipes with the PC V on their 09 or 10 Ultra? I really want to get rid of the cat and their head pipes looks like a quality product. If so, any issues with the fuel management system? I’m currently running with the HD Heavy breather and Fat Shotz on my 2010 Limited. Thanks

Hey jkelly
Does fulsac have a header for the 2010's?
Their web says they have one for the 2009.
The difference is where the o2s go. What
do you think of their quality? I have thought
about going with their product. Did you go with
the SERT? or some other system, and why.
Lots of questions. Thanks

Yes I have a 2010 ultra. Call Steve at FulSac. I think the quality is good. I am running a TTS tuner and very haqppy with it. The O2 sensors are in the proper location on the FulSac head pipe for the 2010 bikes. It sure took a lot of heat away from the right foot area. I also looked at the Fuel Moto head pipe. I had some issues with my heat shield on the FulSac one as it is a tapered pipe where the Fuel Moto pipe is not and it could possibly work a little better?

What ever you do try to hang on to he takeoff parts for the day the EPA starts the "required" emmisions checks on bikes. It will cost you BIG$$$ to put it back "stock" for the inspections...My friends who are mechanics here in VA. tell me there are rumblings from the state about soon requiring emmisions checks in Northern Va. on bikes like they do cars now. So far the rest of the state is exempt, but its only a question of time.

I put the Fuel Moto headpipe, dyno tuned mufflers, stage one AC and PC V on my Ltd. Easy install, PC V came preloaded, bike runs and sounds great. I've had V&H on my last 3 bikes but I'm very pleased with the package from Fuel Moto.

I had to get rid of the cat, way too hot on the right ankle when stopped.

I'm going with the FullSac setup. They will do the complete setup and install there pipe for a good price. Just waiting for a call when they have the pipes made. Only about a four hour ride from where I live. All done the same day.

I also went with Steve from fullsac, removed the cat and keep the head pipe and installed the TTS programmer. And installed his 2" baffles. No regrets at all.

Finally picked up my FLHTK yesterday. Was waiting for Vance & Hines Pro Pipe chrome 2 into 1 which was back ordered & promised in Feb, then March, then later in March and now they said maybe April. Cancelled the order and went with V&H Pro Pipe High Output. It is a black pipe and really looks good on the bike. It sounds awesome. Have a naked VO2 which is a free flow filter system that uses your stock air cleaner cover and a PC V with SE 255 cams and the SE compensator. Excellent set up that really runs well. I also decided I wanted to be able to put it back to basically stock if an issue were to come up like EPA, Law Enforcement etc...Got rid of the cats, but they are still available if needed again later.

Back