free website stats program General tip on posting pictures in a post? | Harley Davidson Forums

General tip on posting pictures in a post?

CRCKR

Anyone have a howto post pictures in a post? When I click the img icon it gives me a start... then if I paste the URL and click it again and preview nothing happens. If I don't click it again nothing happens and if I put a / in front of the nothing happens. Halp?

CRCKR

I'm assuming you are creating a post and then clicking on "Upload a file" If you do a window will open saying "choose a file" click that and your pictures library should open choose the picture you want to post. If that doesn't work then ask a moderator for help.

Just verify that the file type is one of the appropriate file types allowed. I know I could not previously upload a picture from my iPhone or iPad. I could email them to myself then upload the saved files from my PC.

I tired using the image link in the tool bar which resides above a new post. How do I upload a picture?

I tired using the image link in the tool bar which resides above a new post. How do I upload a picture?

Ok, going to try to help you here.
First have pictures in your pictures folder in your computer.
Create a post
Click the "upload a file" button bottom right
Click choose file from the small window that opens

As I was saying above
click choose file from the small window that opens
your pictures folder should open double click the picture you want to post - that should do it
good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Back