free website stats program gen3 code po263 ? | Harley Davidson Forums

gen3 code po263 ?

ironmule

hooked up controler bike wont start code po263 rear injector open low efi.
removed unit checked all wires looked good hooked back up still throws code p0263? any ideas? Chris told me the police bike injector wires were different, said he would switch em before he shipped unit spoke with him last week. thanks.

ironmule,

Some years for Harley Davidson police bikes are wired backwards from the standard models. It does sound like possibly the rear injector connection was not pinned correctly for your bike. We would have to request you give us a call to walk through matching the wire colors and getting you the correct pin wiring for your bike.

sounds good thanks for the help.

Now this is the Same thing My buddy ran into... NOTICE the Dobeck Techs are Right There to Help you!!!

Just what they did for my friend.. Stayed right on the phone until it was done...

GOOD JOB DOBECKS!!! (caps intended!!)

signed....BUBBIE:D

Chris @ doebecks is awesome! Had some issues with wiring chis sent out a replacment gen 3 controller. problem solved with a few phone calls, bike runs great. told chris what I had for mods didnt have to adjust controller preformance is right on ! Thanks Chris.

That's great news! Glad they took care of you. Thanks for the update.

Now this is the Same thing My buddy ran into... NOTICE the Dobeck Techs are Right There to Help you!!!

Just what they did for my friend.. Stayed right on the phone until it was done...

GOOD JOB DOBECKS!!! (caps intended!!)

signed....BUBBIE:D

Some times we get a way with the Caps dont we LOL:s

I cant wait till i get my Gen3 tommorow, but then i have to wait till the headers come in.. from what i read, and my conversations with Doebeck, i believe i truly made a wise purchase.

And Jack...now thats funny:s....sorry Bubbie

I cant wait till i get my Gen3 tommorow, but then i have to wait till the headers come in.. from what i read, and my conversations with Doebeck, i believe i truly made a wise purchase.

And Jack...now thats funny:s....sorry Bubbie

Bubbie and Me get yelled at and right full so By The Boss for caps its kind of an inside joke now and Glider took to calling me Capital Jack once so I assumed the bame its all a funny thing dont mean to be yelling and Buubie is a good man with a wealth of knowledge too and so on a nd so on LOL:p

Bubbie and Me get yelled at and right full so By The Boss for caps its kind of an inside joke now and Glider took to calling me Capital Jack once so I assumed the bame its all a funny thing dont mean to be yelling and Buubie is a good man with a wealth of knowledge too and so on a nd so on LOL:p

I remember, when Glider was (informing) Bubbie over and over ,

But i didnt know how you got the Capital....:rofl:rofl

Back