free website stats program Gen III and O2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Gen III and O2

clap

Hooked up my Gen III and wanted to know if I have to use the O2 eliminaters and what might be the advantage to doing so. I forgot to install them and bike seems to be running great. It is on a 07 Low Rider

Reason for asking is that the O2 elimanators I got with the unit are a 4 prong plug and the ends on my bike are only 2 prong. Any suggestioins
Clap

Thanks Jack. I bought the Gen III off of jwquinn here of the site and i am pretty sure the add said for a Dyna 06 / 11 . But the add now says it;s been moved to where I don't know.. My bike is a 07 Dyna. There are no markings on the Gen III unit as to which model it might be. It seems to work ok on the bike but I want to install the O2 bypasses I'll have to call Dobeck Monday ans see if they will sell the bypass plugs
Thanks Clap

Thanks Jack. I bought the Gen III off of jwquinn here of the site and i am pretty sure the add said for a Dyna 06 / 11 . But the add now says it;s been moved to where I don't know.. My bike is a 07 Dyna. There are no markings on the Gen III unit as to which model it might be. It seems to work ok on the bike but I want to install the O2 bypasses I'll have to call Dobeck Monday ans see if they will sell the bypass plugs
Thanks Clap

07 was first year for O2 sensors if memory serves me, Dobeck will have your answer, ask for Dallas when you call:s

Back