free website stats program Gas Tank Emblems | Harley Davidson Forums

Gas Tank Emblems

ramprat

Anybody know of a good online source for gas tank emblems. Taking the factory crap off my 2006 StreetBob shortly and am looking for a replacement set. Need the self-adhesive type as I have no plans to alter the tank except some art work. Thanks.

Anybody know of a good online source for gas tank emblems. Taking the factory crap off my 2006 StreetBob shortly and am looking for a replacement set. Need the self-adhesive type as I have no plans to alter the tank except some art work. Thanks.

My brother bought some to replace the wimpy decals on his 2008 FLSTF.
These were from a 2008 touring model:refer page 392 of the 2008 H-D parts &
accessories catalogue.These use double-sided tape to stick on,use a hair drier or gentle heat to get 'em off.
Or do what Glider suggests and troll through e bay
Happy hunting

Why wouldn't you want a HD tank badge on your tank?
I replaced my UGLY stock Street Bob badges with HD originals from a Night Train. I bought them at my HD dealer. The were cheap.
cutankbadge.jpg

You can get badges from any HD produced straight from your dealer. Don't settle for the UGLY badges that HD stocks as replacements.

Check out J&P Cycles....quite a large selection of emblems and decals. I buy from them quite a bit and have been very pleased with their CS.

Back