free website stats program Gas Can for Baggers | Harley Davidson Forums

Gas Can for Baggers

TQuentin1

Staff member
You guys with hard bags might want to check out Chop's Garage (Chopper) for info on the REDA Gas Can. Fits in the back of one of the bags and gives you a "margin for error"!! Holds a gallon, so however far your bike goes on a gallon is the safety net. See here:

Chop's Garage on Facebook

TQ

Last edited:
Seen them at local HD shop and bought one. It is a just in case for long trip the misses and I are planning. Of course you hope to never have to use it, but it still gives you a sense of security.

I seen them before and it looks like a good idea to have a little extra gas just in case especially if you have a smaller fuel tank . But I tried to remember when was the last time I been more then 200 miles from a gas station , having a 6 gal fuel tank I have never been to the point of worrying about gas and I even been across Death Valley a few times . Sometimes it may be hard to get premium fuel in remote locations so I carried a octane booster just in case . When I am on a road trip I need all the room in my hard bags for my gear , so when I am a remote location and I see a gas station I stop and top off the tank no matter what the fuel gauge says . The only time you have too much gas in you bike is when it is on FIRE!!! JMO

Chopper has the best price I've seen for the can. If they it in a Heritage bag I think I'll get one.

Just received mine from J&P.
They were on back-order. Paid for it and they shipped it free when it arrived at their warehouse.

Bought mine in Sturgis, mostly for the piece of mind. Never know what may or may not be open on a Sunday.

Chopper has the best price I've seen for the can. If they it in a Heritage bag I think I'll get one.

Hey Geezer, my first shipment is coming in next Wednesday, they say they fit HD softbags too, I'll try one in a Heritage bag and let you know how it fits.

Back