free website stats program Garage Wheel Chock | Harley Davidson Forums

Garage Wheel Chock

90FXRS

Contributor
Looking for suggestions on a wheel chock for the garage. Looking for something that does not elevate the tire as it's cradled in place.

Bike pro My Harbor freight chock bent and let my bike lay over first time I used it. Condor also makes a good chock

Got one from HF that captures the wheel with a stop which pitches forward against the rear of the front wheel, works good no elevation. Has pre-drilled holes for mounting.
image_23163.jpg

I thought you guys just wanted something to keep the bike from rolling,I thought why not just put it in gear?

Got one from HF that captures the wheel with a stop which pitches forward against the rear of the front wheel, works good no elevation. Has pre-drilled holes for mounting.
image_23163.jpg
I have 2 of them and have had 0 problems. I've got 1 mounted in my enclosed trailer and hailed my Ultra all over the country and she never moved.

If this is the 1 that Steve07 is talking about i'm wondering if it was defective, mine work great.

Thanks for the responses. Like I said, I am looking for one to use in the garage. I'll look at the one all of yo have mentioned, and then some. I have seen a few that I personally think are WAY overpriced.

Condor makes a great chock setup, Harbor Freight sells a lot of very "inexpensive" products, guess why they are inexpensive??:rolleyes: Just sayin.:)

I bought the heavy one from Harbor Freight...(not the cheap red one...they are junk) for my lift and it worked great.....bolted it down,drove bike on lift put front wheel in cradle ….get off bike and it would stay put.....nice wheel chock.

Back