free website stats program FYI thought it was funny | Harley Davidson Forums

FYI thought it was funny

BOWHIKER

Before I joined this forum I belonged to Harley-Davidson forums.com . It was I thought a good forum but then I found this one and thought it had a lot more usefull information that helped me out , which it does . I still go to the other one from time to time just to see was going on . The other day one member was ranting about being banned for life from this forum , he used bad language in a post ans was warned about it so then he must have given the moderator some grief so he got banned . So after reading several of the posts one mod finally stepped in and told him the same rules apply at hd forums and if he continued to do any bashing about hdtimeline forums he'd find himself banned there also . I find it comical that some think it's necessary to swear in any post , I cus some in conversation with the guys but to type it takes effert . So keep up the good work all the moderators .

It's not the first whiner that was shown the door over there either. It seems like someone that gets the boot here things they will get sympathy on another forum but instead they usually get flamed instead there.:D

Seen it happen a few times .

On HDTALKING.com I am always reminded of a song by one of the best Chris Ledoux, "We don't care about who done who wrong" from "There's a five dollar fine for Whining". Only here if you persist the fine is "POOF". Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

On HDTALKING.com I am always reminded of a song by one of the best Chris Ledoux, "We don't care about who done who wrong" from "There's a five dollar fine for Whining". Only here if you persist the fine is "POOF". Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Somehow it looks better this way...:D

Poofclean-1.jpg

I got a button in the post looked just like that i just have to intigrate it into my system
then ill get busy with it :taunt

Brian

As a Christian, I for one find it refreshing there is a biker forum that I can go to and not worry. Thanks for the web site and keep up the good work. :hii

Back