free website stats program Fullsac True Dual Conversion Exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Fullsac True Dual Conversion Exhaust

tourglide

I have an older 1995 Ultra Classic Tourglide 80 cu in Evo. The rear stock exhaust pipe is cracked and I am considering replacing it with the Fullsac conversion kit has anyone tried them? Any input or ideas? My local dealer quoted me $470 for a new stock pipe.

I welded my pipe..& still ok on 93 fl. but im cheep. a way to go if funds are low.

I have a 2010 UC and run the Fulsac hjeadpipe. Looks just like factory, but no cats. I know this isn't what you are running ,but I think Steve has a very good product. Just my 2cents

I have a 95 tour glide ultra with fulsac true duals and I love them. You might have to change the left side muffler as the mufflers have to be balanced. stock harley are tuned so right has less backpressure than the left to force most of the exhaust thru the right muffler. If you are running screamin eagle mufflers your ok as they are balanced. You can get the extra heat shield to cover the the opening from dennis kirk.

have just 8,000 miles and only have the two pipes from fulsac to change to true duals and it runs great on a 08 ultra

Been running the Fullsac mod on my '03 RKC for about 3 months now. If your stock head pipes are in good shape, then it's a cheap way to a true dual exhaust. Besides having two distinct exhaust notes, the done is also deeper sounding now too. Lastly, the heat reduction on the right side is very significant, and would be reason enough to do away with the stock "H" pipe.

The entire mod start to finish took about 1.5 hrs to complete...piece of cake.

-Dusty

Discount Page Tim is making a one piece 24inch heat shield for the right side for the Fullsac True duels...It currently is not on the web-site,just call him and he will ship one right out for about $60.I have been running the FullSac for 6yrs,It has to be the best mod I have done to the bike for the price...the only down fall was reusing the heat shields,now the 24in one piece shield just brings it all together!

Back