free website stats program fuel injection? | Harley Davidson Forums

fuel injection?

CoreyV

Thinking about upgrading to a bigger bike come spring. Probably a used softail. What year did they make them fuel injected.

Thanks guys! I really like my 2010 fuel injected sporster after having a 95 carb model. I'm not that knowledgable about the bigger bikes and wanted to know what year to look for to be fuel injected.

I had always said I did not want EFI. In 2008 when I purchased my EG I had no choice. And you know what I would never go back to carb for my main bike again. The smooth operation and reliability is amazing.
Oh and another point as to moving up to a bigger bike "Remember someday you will own a Bagger"

I guess I am a dinosaur because if somebody tried to take my carb from me they would have a problem on there hands. I shopped until I found a bike with a carb that suited me. I passed on a lot of FI bikes. I guess if I ever buy another I may have to reconsider, I may never buy another though.......

I guess I am a dinosaur because if somebody tried to take my carb from me they would have a problem on there hands. I shopped until I found a bike with a carb that suited me. I passed on a lot of FI bikes. I guess if I ever buy another I may have to reconsider, I may never buy another though.......

Similar attitude here as i can strip rebuild or replace a carb well ok i have replaced the carbs on the 2 big twins for something a wee bit better

Brian

I never had any intentions of going EFI, but I am glad I did, Tho I do miss playing with carbs

Back