free website stats program Ft. Launderdale to Key West | Harley Davidson Forums

Ft. Launderdale to Key West

maddoggy

Renting a bike in Ft Launderdale riding to Key west. Looking for any info where to stop on way down and back and biker friendly hotel in key west. Going down first of April. Thanks

Renting a bike in Ft Launderdale riding to Key west. Looking for any info where to stop on way down and back and biker friendly hotel in key west. Going down first of April. Thanks

Any place in the Keys is biker friendly, stop in Marathon @ Sombrero Beach very nice , April is not quite off season so prices may be a bit higher, Key west and The sunset Celebration is a must do IMO, also check out Bahia Honda State Park, Florida Keys Beach, Beaches in the Keys, State Park in the Keys, Florida Keys State Park, Public Beach Florida Parks they have camping and cottages to rent:s

We like to stay at the Almond Tree Inn, small and very nice.
They have free breakfast and free wine every evening for 2 hours.I think draf beer also don't remember. You can take a bike taxi downtown from the hotel or walk. Subway Subs next door for lunch.

I am thinking of doing the same thing. I plan to fly into Miami, rent a bike and tour the Keys.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can rent a bike near the MIA airport?

I am thinking of doing the same thing. I plan to fly into Miami, rent a bike and tour the Keys.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I can rent a bike near the MIA airport?

Check with Miami Harley, are you a Hog Member that may help

we just got back from key west on bikes, what a great trip. we stayed at the travel lodge in key west, not a bad price for time and location get a suite well worth it for the view. you are a couple miles from duvall we took taxis. no name pub on no name key was neat had a great lunch. have fun

There's a lot of distractions running through the Keys, so be careful. If you're hungry by the time you hit Marathon, stop in at the Keys Fisheries. I think it's on 35th. If you're thirsty, I'd go to Cabana Breezes on Key Colony. It's a little hard to find, but the view is worth the effort. Enjoy your trip.

There's a lot of distractions running through the Keys, so be careful. If you're hungry by the time you hit Marathon, stop in at the Keys Fisheries. I think it's on 35th. If you're thirsty, I'd go to Cabana Breezes on Key Colony. It's a little hard to find, but the view is worth the effort. Enjoy your trip.
Ohh the Keys Fisheries....my favorite. :D 35th or 36th St on the Gulf side. :D Can't remember which, but oh how I'd love to have lunch there today.

Back