free website stats program Front End Wobble | Harley Davidson Forums

Front End Wobble

ZigZag1

I have a 2010 FLTRX with 11,000 miles on it and all of a sudden the front developed an extreme wobble when decelerating. At first it was at low speed, now it is at any speed. Any Ideas??????:(

I have a 2010 FLTRX with 11,000 miles on it and all of a sudden the front developed an extreme wobble when decelerating. At first it was at low speed, now it is at any speed. Any Ideas??????:(

Check the axle bolts and the caps that hold the axle tight . They may have come loose

Two questions did you check the inflation pressure of BOTH front and rear tires. The other, does your Road Glide have the bags unevenly packed, or do you have a top box that was packed with 25 lbs up high in there? If the bike is under warranty, would be good idea to check visually for anything loose or unusual with the tires or any added accessories that may contribute to the problem.

Took it to a dealer today. The steering head was loose so the tec tightened and greased the head. He retorqued the pinch bolts on the triple trees. Also the tire had no cupping or signs of uneven wear but did need to be balanced. NO MORE WEOBBLE!!! Thanks for the leads.:>)=

Back