free website stats program Free Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

Free Seat

Chief4774

Here we go. I bought a seat from ebay for my 05 road king. Seat was advertised as Sundowner and was suppose to fit. Well, you can guess the rest of the story. It wasn't a Sundowner and it is too short. There is only one number on the seat panel 028425.
Looks like it was tightened up as two rows of staples. No scratches or tears. Need to get it out of the garage, and to a good home.
FREE.
I Paid $125 including shipping ($20).

Heck I'll even throw in the shipping, making it absolutely free. It's coming out of Alaska so will travel o the slow boat.

Chalking it up to the cost of learning a lesson.

I'm sure somebody will give it a good home soon. Don't think I've seen anyone give something away for free, plus pay the shipping. You'll make someone happy.

Are within the time frame to file a complaint with Pay Pal???? If you are then file a claim under the premise of misrepresentation and if Pay Pal founds seller at fault you will only be out the cost of shipping back to seller. Its worth a try.

Unfortunately I missed the ebay time frame. Don't want it to go to the dump so hoping someone will pick it up. Seat is in great condition.

The distance from the front tang to the rear hole is approx 31" as the crow flies. Distance going over the hump is approx 32".

Please let me know if anyone has any questions. I wish I offer a better fitment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The seat is approx 30"long and 16" wide. Could be a stock seat as has weaved pattern on the side with the harley emblems.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll take it, if you don't mind me tearing the cover off and making it fit my old sporty bobber then recovering it.
heres a picture of it with the turd seat on it now. that seat will be available soon.

Attachments

• DSC00735.JPG
    DSC00735.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 41
  • chop skined.JPG
    chop skined.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 39
Back