free website stats program Free Rick | Harley Davidson Forums

Free Rick

Gas Gauge

Free Rick1.jpg

Well, today is my birthday and my wife bought me this "Free Rick" T-shirt from Mikey, Pauls Jr.'s brother at Paul Jr. Deisgns (PJD). I got a big kick out of it, and it's a really cool shirt, so I put it on, jumped on my bike, went up to Starbucks, grabbed a free coffe for my birthday, sat and smoked a good cigar, and watched all the people milling about...life don't get any better for an old man.

Happy birthday bud!

Birthdaycake1.gif

Many happy returns GG. You'll have to explain to a not too bright Aussie what the "Free Rick" thing is about? :dknow

Many happy returns GG. You'll have to explain to a not too bright Aussie what the "Free Rick" thing is about? :dknow

American Choppers is a reality TV show that is pure drama and entertainment (with a couple cool choppers built on the side). The drama is highly produced and hyped by the Discovery Channel purely for ratings.

Basically it pits Paul Teutul Sr. (OCC) and Paul Teutul Jr. (PJD), once partners, against each other as bike (chopper) builders. The younger brother Mikey aligns himself with Paul Jr. and is basically a sidekick who doesn't seem to have much ambition, but has a somewhat latent talent for art.

Rick is a talented fabricator who works for Paul Sr. at OCC, but maintains a relationship with the fabricators and staff at PJD. PJD would love Rick to work for him so, as a joke, Mikey "created" some T-shirts with the likeness of Rick and the words "Free Rick". The T-shirt seems to have taken on a life of it's own.

Anyway, my wife saw the episode and ordered me a T-shirt. I got a kick out of it....you can read about the drama associated with OCC and PJD on the web (wikipedia linked).

Orange County Choppers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If your still reading this, please accept my apologies!

Back