SSGT Jordan B Emrick, Marine
A1C Zachary Ryan Cuddleback, USAF
SPC William Templeton, USA, O1F
SGT (Ret) Sean Riggins, USA OEF Veteran

SSGT Jordan B Emrick, Marine
A1C Zachary Ryan Cuddleback, USAF
SPC William Templeton, USA, O1F
SGT (Ret) Sean Riggins, USA OEF Veteran

Wilks I've been meaning for a long time to ask you about these guys and I keep forgetting. Are all of these guys Afganistan Vets, and where they all killed of wounded ?

I see where the guys are telling about pasted away hero's. I didn't know to do that, I thought just the names were needed. They are all still listed on the Patriot Guard mission calendar as to what ,where and if KIA or retired and passed away.
I will post in the future about each one.
wilks3

I see where the guys are telling about pasted away hero's. I didn't know to do that, I thought just the names were needed. They are all still listed on the Patriot Guard mission calendar as to what ,where and if KIA or retired and passed away.
I will post in the future about each one.
wilks3

That's cool man, I was just curious. I understand now what you were doing.
All of these guys are like a big loud role call of honor no matter where they were killed or served.

As you may know many times the unit that fallen soldier's served in will stack their boots, weapon and helmet, in front of a company assembly and role call is done. As each KIA's name is called, a moment of silence is taken.

For each one of all our fallen from long ago, and on up until the current KIA, we call your names out to our nation, and say does anyone know the whereabouts of this soldier ? And God silently whispers, they are with me.

Back