free website stats program Forum's change in look - looks really good! | Harley Davidson Forums

Forum's change in look - looks really good!

DDogg

May I be one of the first to say that the change in the forum interface is appealing and easy to read for us old foke. Nice graphic and stand out readable text. Seems everything is straight forward. God I love this site. I'm going to enjoy wrenching on my ride this summer with the help of Glider, Hobbit, Smitty and the rest of you Harley guys that have given me a wealth of advise already.

Took me a couple seconds this morning when I blindly searched for my login,but after I opened my eyes and took a good look.I like the way the new layout looks.Thanks for always updating and improving:)

I have to agree, the site looks great. It also took me a while to find where to log in. Other than that, I totally love the new look. Thanks for keeping up the great work.

I agree, looks good. Nice and clean.
Only suggestion I'd make is to add a solid background color to the login box at the top.

The eye is drawn to the logo on the left and the login box gets a little lost. Plus, the orange links on the gradated gray are a little tough to read, particularly on the lighter side of the gradient.

Back