free website stats program Formula one | Harley Davidson Forums

Formula one

dgro76

Anyone a fan of it?

It normally ruins any weekend plans when I watch it (Qualy Staurday, Race sunday) but I've always followed it. I must say I got a bit swept along with the whole Lewis Hamilton thing for the last couple of years but now feel the sense of relief Button must be feeling this year (plus he's from a town just down the road from me)...

Also, any Aussies out there? The Ashes - Sat in the office with it on TV now!

with any luck, F1 will die the death it so richly deserves :)

As was pointed out in the NASCAR thread, at least there they race each other..
in F1, the guy on the pole is first in the corner, and nothing changes
barring an accident or a dumb move.

sorry, just my opinion.

dgo76, try a NASCAR race once in a while.. they are streamed on the internet as well.

Nope, F1 don't do it for me much (SORRY), MOTO GP, including the 250 & 125cc classes are excellent entertainment, WSB & BSB and of course AMA (American Super Bikes) NASCAR, INDYCAR and Champ Car beat F1 hands down every time for me. I think they need a breath of new life injected into it and the sooner Mr Ecclestone and Mosley are put out to pasture the better, then there may be some improvements.

dgro76;

Yes dgro76, been looking forward to this ashes series!!! :D

dgro76;

Yes dgro76, been looking forward to this ashes series!!! :D

Don't write us off just yet Tw :D:D.

Call me sad but I haven't found anything on the box to stop me jumping on the scoot if I get the chance - mind you, I've always been more rugby fan than cricket. The Lions-Boks lost out to the Harley once of twice too but thank the Lord for the Sky Box.:D

There's been a great loss of interest about F1 lately.
I hoped that Ferrari and other constructors could create a new championship with (hopefully) new chances to amuse the spectators... but so far it seems that the "old" has revamped once again!
:(

I just watch the start hoping for a crash at the first curve... but it rarely happens nowadays!

Ciao
Ugo

i watch it im a big nascar fan or was but this new car they use ruins it .. the f1 races have been better love watching them race in the rain etc

Don't write us off just yet Tw :D:D.

Call me sad but I haven't found anything on the box to stop me jumping on the scoot if I get the chance - mind you, I've always been more rugby fan than cricket. The Lions-Boks lost out to the Harley once of twice too but thank the Lord for the Sky Box.:D

cedarbrook63, I certainly don't write you Poms off, I'm hoping it's a good close series!! (edit......with us winning, of course!!) We just beat Italy and France in the Rugby, the game they play in heaven, eh??:D I think we play the All Blacks next, allways a great game!!

Last edited:
cedarbrook63, I certainly don't write you Poms off, I'm hoping it's a good close series!! (edit......with us winning, of course!!) We just beat Italy and France in the Rugby, the game they play in heaven, eh??:D I think we play the All Blacks next, allways a great game!!

Too right mate. I'm not sure if the good Lord is in the pack or one of the pretty boys in the backs but He's got to love rugby. Well done on the last two matches. It's always a good square up with the off shore neighbours eh! July 18th I believe - I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and good luck. The Sydney match is the day after my birthday so I'll take a couple of pain killers and settle down with the hair of the dog! :D:D

Back