free website stats program For the Sportster fans..... | Harley Davidson Forums

For the Sportster fans.....

2002SilverSurfer

Just got this in my newsletter from the local dealer......

After months of speculation and test track spy photos, Harley-Davidson is finally accepting pre-orders for the NEW XR1200 Sportster! The new XR promises to be the best performing Sportster ever offered, with distinct styling reminiscent of the storied XR750 flat tracker that won 9 AMA Grand Nationals.

There will only be 750 pre-orders taken – well, 749, as our own assistant service manager George has already ordered one. Pre-orders are only available through December 15, so hurry, that’s not much time. Email the Sales Department sales@xxxxxxxhd.com for more info!

Attachments

• pr251_26e1020b0.jpg
    pr251_26e1020b0.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 63
Have to pardon the language, I can't ban the local dealer :D

XR1200NRHDHere.jpg

I must be getting old,looks like a japanese bike to me,seat looks horrid and those pipes...I think I'm stuck in a 70's timewarp.

Carefull Glider...looks like you have someone looking for the (EDIT) Moderator position...:newsmile070:

I don't have that kind of time on my hands..:bigsmiley30: most of the time when I log on it says theres over 200 new posts, can you imagine trying to read all of them. kudos to Glider:ap

I must be getting old,looks like a japanese bike to me,seat looks horrid and those pipes...I think I'm stuck in a 70's timewarp.

Nah, just good at association...the ugly "boat tail" designs hopefully went the way of polyester "leisure suits"...yech! :newsmile040:

Back