free website stats program For Jack and HDDon | Harley Davidson Forums

For Jack and HDDon

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
Here is a pic.taken outside of my shop of my 1981 Honda CB900 Custom that we were talking about at lunch last week.

43402774.JPG

Here are the specs.Make sure you read the article below the spec. sheet.

Honda CB900C

:s Thanks Steve, that looks to be a fast bike for its time, do you still have it?

Yes I do Jack,if you get here this summer you can take it for a ride.

Yes I do Jack,if you get here this summer you can take it for a ride.

Just talked with Geezer (RON) hope to come to MN this summer, will talk to my brother Jeff(jsklari) will ride to Canada EH:s

Here is a pic.taken outside of my shop of my 1981 Honda CB900 Custom that we were talking about at lunch last week.

43402774.JPG

Here are the specs.Make sure you read the article below the spec. sheet.

Honda CB900C

one of my favorites, they sure are hard to find (i have looked) :rider

one of my favorites, they sure are hard to find (i have looked) :rider

I have owned this bike since 1983.Gave it to my son 2 yrs. ago and he beat on it and messed a few things up.Because of my conversation with Jack and Don a couple weeks ago I checked it out today when I got home and I will have it running again on the weekend.

I have owned this bike since 1983.Gave it to my son 2 yrs. ago and he beat on it and messed a few things up.Because of my conversation with Jack and Don a couple weeks ago I checked it out today when I got home and I will have it running again on the weekend.

in 81 i had a 78, xs750 Special. a buddy of mine had a xs 400. while we were riding one day a little blond flew past us. he went straight to the Honda shop and started working on a deal. (he really wanted to catch her). i have seen one in Venezuela but it was in rough shape and he wanted way to much for what he had.. love your bike Steve....

The first motorcycle of my dads I stole...er...borrowed while he was at work, was a CB750 that he had lowered and mod'd a bit. Very fast and fun to ride on the San Jose freeways. It would litterally lift my Bell Helmet off my head with only the strap under my chin keeping the lid on...lol, what a great memory.

Thanks for the memories Steve. As I said at Corky Bells my Z1B was one of the best bikes I have owned. If I still had it (stolen) we could repeat my trip from Orlando to Mexico City and back. Great looking bike, wish I still had mine!!!

Back