free website stats program for all who have eye prescription glasses | Harley Davidson Forums

for all who have eye prescription glasses

fatbryan

:newsmile093:Just got my new wiley x prescription glasses, xl-1 advanced, for you who have eye problems. I cant tell you how much i love these glasses no wind in the eyes, and hey i can actually see lol. Man try these out.

Seems like a great idea. Did you deal local vender or send your prescription into company?

Local vendor, all about eyes. If you need them get them they are truely awesome, have tried others and nothing compares im really impressed.

Thanks. I have a couple of local venders near me. Need to go check them out.

I've had them for 4 years and work great, not sure which model but they have the foam inserts but don't need the insert with a fairing. I got them at Lens Crafters I think but I think most carry them now. I got the transitions but there not very dark.

If you are in the military of in law enforcement try

Oakley Military & Government Sales

This is Oakley's military and law enforcement sales site. You need to scan and email your military or LE ID card to them with a scanned copy of your perscription and you can order Oakly perscription glasses for 50% less than retail! I wear the "gas can" model when riding and they are awesome!

Definitely great quality - Army issued us two pair when I was working for them in the desert. Gotta see if I can find them & make into prescription...

I just read the info on the RX lenses, no bi-focals. If you send in a bi-focal prescription you will get a single vision lense back.:newsmile08:

Back