free website stats program For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges | Harley Davidson Forums

For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges

zoood

Product Contributor
RJS Originals will be having a special Sale for the 1st two weeks of October (1st thru the 14th) offering Free Shipping on all International and Domestic Orders. That's right. FREE SHIPPING! International orders are usually subjected to an amount of around 30.00 to almost 50.00 per shipment. All international orders can be placed directly through our web site. Upon check out, no shipping charges will be applied. This special discount will only be applied to your ordering and does not constitute a discount of shipping on any returns or shipping addresses that you list incorrectly.

RJ

For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges Applied

RJS Originals will be having a special Sale for the 1st two weeks of October (1st thru the 14th) offering Free Shipping on all International and Domestic Orders. That's right. FREE SHIPPING! International orders are usually subjected to an amount of around 30.00 to almost 50.00 per shipment. All international orders can be placed directly through our web site. Upon check out, no shipping charges will be applied. This special discount will only be applied to your ordering and does not constitute a discount of shipping on any returns or shipping addresses that you list incorrectly.

RJ

For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges Applied RJS Originals will be having a special Sale for the 1st two weeks of October (1st thru the 14th) offering Free Shipping on all International and Domestic Orders. That's right. FREE SHIPPING! International orders are usually subjected to an amount of around 30.00 to almost 50.00 per shipment. All international orders can be placed directly through our web site. Upon check out, no shipping charges will be applied. This special discount will only be applied to your ordering and does not constitute a discount of shipping on any returns or shipping addresses that you list incorrectly.

RJ
_____

Re: For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges Applied

For a limited time NO International or Domestic Shipping Charges Applied RJS Originals will be having a special Sale for the 1st two weeks of October (1st thru the 14th) offering Free Shipping on all International and Domestic Orders. That's right. FREE SHIPPING! International orders are usually subjected to an amount of around 30.00 to almost 50.00 per shipment. All international orders can be placed directly through our web site. Upon check out, no shipping charges will be applied. This special discount will only be applied to your ordering and does not constitute a discount of shipping on any returns or shipping addresses that you list incorrectly.

RJ
_____
Do you have a link to the web site?

Got down to final order "review" and the site added shipping ($9)...am I missing something, or is there a freeship code?

Got down to final order "review" and the site added shipping ($9)...am I missing something, or is there a freeship code?

For all that decide to place an order through our site and notice that your still getting charged for shipping. When I print your order out at this end. I will also refund the shipping. Its been so long since I messed with the Pay Pal payment page. I figured I'd just refund the shipping amount manually.

Only international orders, the shipping charges arent applied when you order directly through our site.

Sorry for the confusion, RJ

Thks zoood! I got your PM and order placed so I'll be another recipient of your great craft! Went with the Ruby & Black studs for my birth month...can't wait!

Also, sorry for not getting your call yesterday. My wife was cackling w/her mom & ignored callerID. PM's the info back...bike is Vivid Black.

Thanks again!

Got my shields today & they look AWESOME!!! Can't wait to get them on the bike - will post pics when done. Thanks a bunch zoood!!!

We have received quite a few inquiries about our "No Shipping Charges for International Orders". Especially from places that are starting their summer riding months. So for now, we have decided to extend our International No Shipping Charges for the rest of October.

zoood/RJ

Back