free website stats program Foot Peg Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Foot Peg Question

Ian Wayne

Does anyone know of a comfortable set of foot pegs for long distance riding, I find my feet slip off at highway speeds. I have an '02 Dyna Wideglide. Maybe a set with heel guard or raised sides to keep your foot from sliding.

Thanks
Ian

Does anyone know of a comfortable set of foot pegs for long distance riding, I find my feet slip off at highway speeds. I have an '02 Dyna Wideglide. Maybe a set with heel guard or raised sides to keep your foot from sliding.

Thanks
Ian

I agree with Hobbit. See this post for pics of my highway pegs. You could use the ISO wings in place of your current pegs.

Touring Models Highway Pegs - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

I really like the Kuryakan ISO Mini Wing Boards also. But if you prefer pegs, they make the "stirrup" type that has a heel rest AND peg that offers more support and traction as an alternative.:D

BTW are those white "tennis" shoes you are wearing? Could be a good reason why they are "slippery". :58:

NEWHD74FAN.. I wear boots when I ride,that day I was at the dealership testing out my new windshield and forgot em,Thanks for the great tip on the iso wings it seems every buddy agrees...Ian..

i have the same bike and same problem. went with a little bigger pegs and it helped. longer and flatter on top. now im looking to find stirrups that mount with those pegs or if i have to get new pegs to make the stirrups work.

Thanks Hobbit for the response. I'm going to go with the Kuryakyn liberator pegs with stirrups pn#4597 ,I think the heel rest will be a big help Take care... Ian.

rhino! Try the Kuryakyn web site,they might have a set of stirrup add ons that bolt to your existing pegs? My factory ones are really hard on the feet. I'm going to completely change them to the liberators with stirrups, my legs get a wishbone effect at highway speeds and blow right off the pegs. Let me know what you do.
Ian

I bought the HD Airfoil pegs in extra large. The vertical rubber grips keep the foot from slipping sideways.

IMG_4305.jpg

Back