free website stats program Foot Boards for FXDC??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Foot Boards for FXDC???

ggadwa

So who makes the best looking functional foot boards that work well to replace the Superglide Custom stock Mid foot pegs??? I'm not wanting to go to forward controls just thinking about Mini Foot boards.

GARY

Would the footboards on the new Switchback fit your bike?

I asked that specific question at the parts counter at my local dealer.

The parts guy said no, that the frame is different. Not sure that I agree as the photos of the Switchback show the floorboards bolting into existing mounting holes that appear to be in the same positions. But, I had nothing but opinion to go on and the Switchback they had was sold and gone.

Also asked if the boards would be available as an option, like the new shorter reach forward controls that HD just released. Again, no. Even if an owner of a Switchback was in a wreck and needed to replace? Well, maybe.

So looks like we'll need someone to actually measure the bikes to compare mounting distances, and, if appropriate, sweet talk the parts dept. in ordering a set. Then, letting the rest of us know. :cheers

Pretty much any part of the bike is available to order if the parts guy isn't too lazy to look it up. Try another dealer.

Your 07 and the new frames are different but they may work anyway.

Back