free website stats program Fogging windshield | Harley Davidson Forums

Fogging windshield

Also use Pledge on my windshield and have since day 1, no problems sofar. Have only used microfiber cloths for application and buffing.

Here is something you might try, works for me:How To Clean and Protect Your Windshield

Great advice.

While on a ride with a group, we pulled into a parking lot. One of the riders spritzed some spray on my windshield and started to srcub away. I asked him to quit. He looked at me like I was being rude. I tried to explain but he still didn't under stand he was scratching my wind shield. I know the guy was tring to do a good deed but.... I had to buff out the scratches on my wind shield when I got home. Sheesh!

Great advice.

While on a ride with a group, we pulled into a parking lot. One of the riders spritzed some spray on my windshield and started to srcub away. I asked him to quit. He looked at me like I was being rude. I tried to explain but he still didn't under stand he was scratching my wind shield. I know the guy was tring to do a good deed but.... I had to buff out the scratches on my wind shield when I got home. Sheesh!

Whoa - violates one of the cardinal rules of riding - you never touch another person's bike without their permission!

Back