free website stats program Flush mount gas cap and gauge | Harley Davidson Forums

Flush mount gas cap and gauge

softtail

Can anyone help me with these stupid led flush mgt gas gauges. go a new one 2 years ago and worked for a year then only the lights that wanted to come on did. put up with it for a year then got a new one a couple weeks ago. WORKED FOR ONE DAY now that one does the same. HD dealer said its the actual leds that are acting up. does anyone else know whats up.

Sorry, I can't help other than question why the dealer didn't warranty the part? I've heard bad stories about the reliability of this item but mine still works fine after two years. The digital oil temp dipstick is a different story, it failed after 6 months.

If you still have the instructions would you mind posting the part number for the adhesive trim ring that surrounds the gas cap? Mine is flaking "chrome" and I must have tossed the instructions.

My dealer told me it has a 90 day waranty if they put it on. If not they will check it out for a small fee !

had the same thing on my 07 stc worked for 2 months hit a downpour in bandera tx. so lond led gas gauge no warranty . harley actually took them off the market for awhile:(

Back