free website stats program flush mount fuel gauge & gas cap | Harley Davidson Forums

flush mount fuel gauge & gas cap

you know what i sure would like?
a flush mount fuel gauge & gas cap. black, of course ... but none of those pesky LED lights on the gauge. i'd like flush mount but with the OEM (analog) fuel gauge with the little window and indicator.
don't see anything like that in the HD catalog.
anyone know if something like that exists aftermarket?

cheers.

you know what i sure would like?
a flush mount fuel gauge & gas cap. black, of course ... but none of those pesky LED lights on the gauge. i'd like flush mount but with the OEM (analog) fuel gauge with the little window and indicator.
don't see anything like that in the HD catalog.
anyone know if something like that exists aftermarket?

cheers.

Kuryakyn makes a flush mount gas cap and matching fuel gauge. The fuel gauge has those pesky LED's you don't want and a battery level indicator as well.

What I think would be really cool is an old school site glass type fuel guage. It would take a lil fab. work. Could be a flush mounted deal too. Two 1/8" or 1/4" half couplings welded into side of tank. One high & 1 low. Two 90 degree elbow fittings. 1 side threaded 1 side for a fuel line. Install coup.s thread in elbows point towards each other. Install a short piece of clear fuel line.viola fuel guage. Custom Chrome has the parts. But they can be picked up at your local hardware store a lot cheaper. And a good welder is a must. Then that whole deal could be built into a small rectangle box for a flush mount look. Add a little led light for ilumination. Man I think to much!

Back