free website stats program Flush mount fuel cap and guage kit | Harley Davidson Forums

Flush mount fuel cap and guage kit

odie13

Hi:
I was thinking about adding Harley's flush mount fuel cap and
gauge kit to my 09 Low-rider. Does any one out there have any experience
with these caps. How well do they hold up and for how long?
Also my bike is black pearl which color gloss black or chrome
do you guys would look the best. I do have alot of chrome on the bike.

Thanks for any comments

Welcome to the forum! I haven't personally used that particular fuel cap but judging by HD's usual high quality accessories I'm sure it will hold up just fine and last the life of the bike. As far as color goes that is a completely objective question and you will get a different answer with each person you ask. Personally, I dont think you can ever have too much chrome on a bike so I would go with chrome but that's just me. Either color would look fine but the final decision is up to you.

I've thought about that as well. just added black pipes. bike is black denim. think i would go for the black ones, but now sure if I want the chrome to show, or just be sleek and black. it's definitely a personal choice. hmmmmm......black or chrome......black or chrome........sorry if that didn't help much, but i have to make a choice as well.

:s

Hi: Thanks for the reply I am leaning chrome at this moment. Sleek and black sounds
pretty cool for your ride. Good luck

If the black on the cap is the exact black of the tank i would go with black.... but if they are not the exact same paint i would go chrome....

Hi The caps are gloss black and the paint black pearl and it has alot of metal flake
in it. I am leaning toward the chrome.
Thanks alot for your in-put

ohhh yeahhh

post some pic's when you get the chrome installed! i think it will be HOT!
best of luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back