free website stats program Florida Meet and Greet? | Harley Davidson Forums

Florida Meet and Greet?

Bodeen

Staff member
Contributor
A Couple of us are heading over to the Webster Swap Meet this coming Sunday 6/1. If any of y'all are interested lets here it.........

Webster Cycle Meet

there might be some poisoning going on , and if Jack comes i will make sure that he does not use his camera unless he has been poisoned first

there might be some poisoning going on , and if Jack comes i will make sure that he does not use his camera unless he has been poisoned first

just remind him to use the "Big Button"

enjoy the trip guys..

Going to try to make the ride to Webster. Where would we meet over there?

We can try for 10:30 - 11:00. Weather permitting. We usually park in the East lot (pay parking) under the shade tree's. We could meet at the entrance booth on the East side where you pay to get in. I will PM you my mobile. That way if we miss each you can call.

I'd love to go, but I'm on call. Lucky me! Too busy at work during bike week and too busy because hurricane season is starting.

We can try for 10:30 - 11:00. Weather permitting. We usually park in the East lot (pay parking) under the shade tree's. We could meet at the entrance booth on the East side where you pay to get in. I will PM you my mobile. That way if we miss each you can call.
Are you working on a project & need hard to find parts?
WAP.gif

Are you working on a project & need hard to find parts?
WAP.gif

Not exactly. I always seem to have a want list for the next project or idea. We usually go every month or close too it. You never know what you'll find. Sometimes I dont buy a thing. It's always a fun time though.

Back