free website stats program Floorboard extensions | Harley Davidson Forums

Floorboard extensions

Redfish-Joe

I put a set of 1" extensions on my Road Glide today. My foot placement seems natural now. Before my feet were off the boards a little on each side. If this is something you are thinking about doing I'd recommend it.

Soo-Kits $39.00 with free shipping.

I put the kuryakyn ones on my FLTRUSE 1" forward and 1" out works great and havnt scraped em yet moved my feet away from the Kiln that is the cat

No scraping here either. Just more comfort and feel safer because of easier access to the brake pedal. Love the Harley Goodies spacers.

Like previous posters, i love my extenders and since I ride like an old granny, scraping is not a problem for me!

The quality of the Harley Goodies extenders is first class, they have never scraped the ground and they give me lots of extra room for my big feet!

I purchased the Harley Goodies chrome version for CVOs. Free shipping. I love them and haven't scraped yet. But I probably will in a tight parking lot turn. As long as they are lubricated, they will pop up, so should not be a problem. You'll need a long 3/8 wobble Allen socket wrench for the right rear bolt. Otherwise, an easy install.

Back