free website stats program Floor board extensions | Harley Davidson Forums

Floor board extensions

Just installed my floor board extensions this afternoon. Went riding with several friends this morning from 8am until 4pm. Got home and my extensions were here. Decided to install them. MAN, I love the new feel of the floor boards! You would not think that moving them out just 7/8 of an inch would make a difference but they do. Hopped right on after install and wished that I would have had them on the ride today.

Funny how one little change can make a whole world of difference. Added mine to make more clearance after adding big breather.

Wish I would've thought of manufacturing these products - I'd be rolling in the dough...:newsmile093: :newsmile093:

I've got a set on both my bikes 05FLTRI and 94FLSTC. I won't own a bike without putting them on.

I love it, you guys are always coming up with new ways to spend my :newsmile093:

Guess I will have to give these a try as well :)

I love it, you guys are always coming up with new ways to spend my :newsmile093:

Guess I will have to give these a try as well :)

Always glad to help!!:newsmile093::newsmile093:

I have the floorboard extensions on my 06 Ultra Classic and wouldn't go without them. I haven't scraped them on a corner yet. I also put extensions on the passenger boards and my wife loves them.
WAP.gif

Back