free website stats program FLHTK bag filler and kuryakyn bullet turn signals and curved license plate relocate. | Harley Davidson Forums

FLHTK bag filler and kuryakyn bullet turn signals and curved license plate relocate.

dolce

After months of trying to decide how best to clean up the rear of my 2011 Ultra Limited I finally decided to add a set of painted bag fillers, kuryakyn bullet turn signals and curved license plate relocate to underneath the tail light.

Much happier with it now as I run it 90% of the time with the tour-pak removed and a road glide seat. Pardon the messy garage...

dolce-albums-2011+flhtk-picture9360-added_bag_filler_and_kuryakyn_bullet_turn_signals_and_curved_license_plate_relocate_to_under_tail_light.jpg

Before shot..

dolce-albums-2011+flhtk-picture9359-after_adding_tour_pak_detach_kit.jpg

Looks nice , I have been considering that as well, What type of fillers did you end up using. Now that the HD rear is cleaned up, better go clean up that garage> jk :)

Looks nice , I have been considering that as well, What type of fillers did you end up using. Now that the HD rear is cleaned up, better go clean up that garage> jk :)

Cuda, the fillers are HD parts. Considered some aftermarket parts but I could get these preprinted so I didn't have to mess with it. Yep, I'm lazy... You can tell that by the garage eh? Just moved and waiting for warmer weather so I can get some storage put in and the floor painted. All in due course I reckon.
WAP.gif

Back