free website stats program FLHTCU 95 and 99? | Harley Davidson Forums

FLHTCU 95 and 99?

Jacka

I want to buy 95 - 99 Ultra Classic... What a difference a year's models have a?
Is there something one model year should not buy? And is it possible to put HD's own (newest) cd radio on these years models (fits ok?)?

Thanks...

There was a large change to the touring bikes in '96. Lots of parts & acc. fit all
'96-'08, accessories for '95 & older are getting scarce. Radio interchange is not just plug & play, but I don't remember all the specifics.

1998 was the first year of the TC, the earlier models were Evos I had a 92 and 97 bagger both Evos very dependable, with cam changes they were power houses:D

Actually 1998 was the last year for the Evo's. Except for the Soft Tails. The TC's came out in 1999 but the Soft Tails still had the Evo's until 2000, which had the TC 88B's(balanced)
tourbox

I have been riding a 98 RK Classic with the EVO. I love it. Of course it sounds like the engine taps, but that's the engine. Remember, the evolution engine saved Harley back in the day. As long as you take care of it, it will last.....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403703187.514304.jpg

Back