free website stats program FLHT Fairing on a Softail has anyone done this? | Harley Davidson Forums

FLHT Fairing on a Softail has anyone done this?

joeysamm

I'm in the process of installing a fairing on my softail,and was curious if anyone here has done this? and has anytips or photos of the process:57:

DSC01141.jpg

Here's a pic of my bike with mocked up fairing.
Anyone else tried this? If so, any pics?
Or suggestions?

Hey joeysamm, Looks great from that angle. I'd like to see more pics. Is that a fairing from an ultra? Did you get it with the radio?

Thanks Doug :D It is an Ultra fairing I bought off Ebay...No radio :newsmile058: I'm not sure if I will ad one:small3d007: I like the look of a fairing so thought I would try it out here's a few more mock-up pics :D
DSC01140.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what fairing did you use what is it off of?

I been thinking of doing this heard good thing about mephis shades batwings

anyone try them yet?

I like the looks of it on the bike what are you going to put in the guage holes?

what fairing did you use what is it off of?

I been thinking of doing this heard good thing about mephis shades batwings

anyone try them yet?

I like the looks of it on the bike what are you going to put in the guage holes?

The Fairing came off an 02 Electra Glide...as for the gauge holes I was thinking of putting pic's of my kids!! :yahoo j/k I'll more than likely block them out with smoked plexi glass :yes

Very nice looking indeed. 09 Nighttrain here, and wanting to do the same thing. My wife and I are steadily making a tourer out of our NT, and that would be a nice touch as well. And to have a CD player to drown out her naggin !!! WHOOO HOOOO

Back