free website stats program FLHP Air Ride Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

FLHP Air Ride Seat

Brick Stone

Hi, just purchased my second FLHP (this one a 2007, my first was a 1995)...it has an air ride solo seat and I was looking to add a passenger seat without removing the air ride seat (and keeping the radio box mount intact, as well). Has anyone done this, and if so, what is the easiest way to accomplish?
Any recommended brands would be appreciated, THANKS!!!

Yes, I've seen the suction-cup thing and not sure that I want to go that way....I've also seen that Mustang makes an air-ride solo compatable passenger seat, so I'm going to try that out.

twocycleguys had the Mustang seat at the lowest price, so I ordered that; see how it goes!:D

Let us know how it works out for you. I'm sure other members who have the air solo would like to know.

I don't mean to jump treads, but I met a customer that rode in from TX on his new RG and it was tricked out pretty good! He had a two-up air adjustable with controls on the left side rear so both could reach for adjusting front or rear. I've been looking but have not located anything like it yet! Working to get in touch with him for more info.

Back