free website stats program flamed beyond belief | Harley Davidson Forums

flamed beyond belief

glimmerman

cleaned up the ultra today after a 17 day hiatus at the se pa dealership waiting for hd regional rep to check trans. oil all over l/s pipes, bags, belt, etc. seems the bozo who serviced it last only finger tightened outer primary cover. does anyone know what a torque wrench is? derby and drain plug were over 20 ft/lbs. and primary cover was loose. 2 more dealerships crossed off my list. mikes famous and hannums. stay away. bad service.

complained about the derby cover and drain plug on 13 aug. and said don't do anything without torque wrench in hand. this just surfaced after the canada ride as i didn't have the bike.

complained about the derby cover and drain plug on 13 aug. and said don't do anything without torque wrench in hand. this just surfaced after the canada ride as i didn't have the bike.

Should not have happened PERIOD

my sentiments exactly. where do these bozos come from? outer space? the standard of excellence in the U.S.A. today is mediocrity and incompetence. if i had this many bad welds as these guys have screw ups on bikes, i would have been unemployed and a blacklist on me a mile long. where is willie g. when he is needed?

my sentiments exactly. where do these bozos come from? outer space? the standard of excellence in the U.S.A. today is mediocrity and incompetence. if i had this many bad welds as these guys have screw ups on bikes, i would have been unemployed and a blacklist on me a mile long. where is willie g. when he is needed?

Seems the younger Kids want the pay but dont do quality work:s

so now i move to the 3rd state, md, and see if their work is up to snuff. hate to run 65 miles to get service.

Back