free website stats program First Timer | Harley Davidson Forums

First Timer

fritzw

Finally posting my introduction. I have been viewing a while now, to help me with my new recent purchase.
I used to ride when I was younger and stopped when life, work, and truck payments kept me back. I finally after many years of vehicle payments for the necessary vehicles, broke down and just bought myself the new 2012 Fat Boy Lo. I took the safety riders course at the local college to get experience again and take the license waiver exam. I have been window shopping for over a year now debating back and forth with many of the styles before finally deciding on the Lo. Again the only thing keeping from going all the way was finances. I said, go for it. it is an investment, and I deserve it. So received my new license in the mail today, just the same day I was scheduled to pick up the bike. It was fate.
Ran around the back lot of the dealership a while, then headed out. No regret here at all. This is the most comfortable ride. As most call it the couch on wheels.
I would still be out there riding if it was not for the ominous clouds heading closer. So guess I will have to deal with my first ride being 75 beautiful miles.

Fritz

Welcome to The Forum, Check out the self help section:cheers

:wce Congrats on the new scoot!!! Good thing taking rider's safety course.
Ride Safe!!!
wilks3
:USA

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!
And may you make many miles of smiles upon your new steed.:)

Back