free website stats program First ride of the year | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride of the year

fatbryan

Im in love, with my new to me fatboy. Ive been riding a sportster for quite awhile. This winter i bought the fatboy WOW what a difference, until today ive been riding in the garage boy am i dizzy any way it was beautiful out today and ive had enough of the garage. Now i remember why i ride a Harley:D

Go ahead, rub it in. Some of us are still looking at a long stretch of ice we jokingly call a driveway. If Al gore is looking for that glacier that is disappearing he can find it outside my back door!:(

MAINAH, im in illinois the warm weather is on its way to ya, we just got rid of our 25 inches of snow, get your bike ready.

Don't know where you are FB but congratulations on getting out for a ride. Especially on a new scoot!

If I remember right, last week I road to work and it was 10 F in the morning when I left. Today it was 67 when I got home. We have had a good bit of ice and snow for my area and it has been a pretty cold winter such that the ice and "refreezing melt" has cut into my typical winter riding schedule. Today was fantastic.

Mainh,
ME has it much rougher than MD. I hope you get an early spring! I used to love the snow. Since I started riding I have made the decision that if I ever have to move, I am going south. Nothing further north than MD. Southern VA or North Carolina sounds good to me....If I had to store my ride for the winter, I would be an unhappy camper:(:17:

Back