free website stats program First ride in 2013 | Harley Davidson Forums

First ride in 2013

turnerbend

Well it was 55 degs. at 4:00p today. Went for my first ride this year. Nice.
I had mounted my new GoPro Hero3 and wanted to test it. It has a nice clear and study picture and the road noise is not that bad. It was a good ride.

That is great. Supposed to be warmer by the end of the week. I'll keep my fingers crossed. By the way, what mount do you use for theGoPro hero? Thanks and ride safe!
WAP.gif

That is great. Supposed to be warmer by the end of the week. I'll keep my fingers crossed. By the way, what mount do you use for theGoPro hero? Thanks and ride safe!
WAP.gif

I made a mount out of a 1/4" rod. Got some pictures somewhere....

I've got the GoPro 3 and have been using the suction cup mount on the windshield on my FLHR. Great view of the ride but if you hit a bump/something on the road you get a "ripple" in the video, only lasts a second but you'll notice it. I just picked up the helmet mount but haven't had a chance to try it out. Camera works real nice in the "picture" mode also...

Not to hijack the thread, but can anyone tell me how to splice sections of a video together using the Gopro editing program.Thanks....

aaaaaaaaarrrgh its too icy and cold and dark. its going to be at least 2 months before i can ride my new bike. need to move to warmer climate. snow predicted. :newsmile08:

I took mine around the block today. Really had to be careful with the melting snow and ect. It was amazing short ride. Really miss riding it now

I did a quick ride last weekend. It was about 45 degrees and sunny, nice enough for about a hour and a half ride. Looking forward to warmer weather.

Back