free website stats program first ride in 2011 | Harley Davidson Forums

first ride in 2011

caseyleiser

Got lucky this year on the west coast, managed to ride about 50 mi. in 26 degree temp. Usually have rain or snow this time of year. Guess it,s all on the east coast. Hang in there guys you,ll be riding soon.:s:D:s

I was able to get out today as well but it's just at the freezing mark. Not bad around town but brutal on the highway.

A very nice 65 with the sun shining,rode 150 miles good start to the new year:bigsmiley40::bigsmiley40::bigsmiley40:

Just a little over 60 degrees here yesterday, went out for about 50 miles. Closing in on my 10,000 mile service so didn't want to go to far. Not a lot of traffic, it was perfect. Hope everyone has happy and safe new year.

What a great New Years Day. Temp was near 50. Rolled the bike out and went for a lonnnng ride! Sure beats sitting around thinking about spring. get to spend today cleaning the bike up (lots of salt on highway and back roads from the snow we recently had. Can't wait for the next ride.

Just a little over 60 degrees here yesterday, went out for about 50 miles. Closing in on my 10,000 mile service so didn't want to go to far. Not a lot of traffic, it was perfect. Hope everyone has happy and safe new year.

Trust me, your bike doesn't explode if you don't do the service before the odometer turns over 10,000!

:lolrolling

Trust me, your bike doesn't explode if you don't do the service before the odometer turns over 10,000!

:lolrolling

Are you sure...my HD owners manual states it will...;)

Glad to see some members are able to get a New Year's ride in & maybe I'll get mine sometime in April...??

Mid 20's yesterday, went for about an hour ride that, was long enough, brrrrrr. I'm looking forward to warmer temps. Happy New Year everyone.

Didnt get out this year yet but I was out for a couple hours on the 31st for the first time in weeks...felt great...watch the cinder salt and sand on the roads and the forest rats from the tree line.

Phil

Back