free website stats program First Capital Jack? | Harley Davidson Forums

First Capital Jack?

Webbtron

Banned
Reading a "True West" magazine dated August 2013 in the back under "Ask the Marshall" There was an Indian man called Kintpaush a sub-chief of the Modoc Tribe along the Oregon and California border, that went by Capital Jack because he wore a Brass buttoned military jacket.
Now the guy was eventually hanged on October 3rd 1873 for killing 2 people in at a peace conference. A rumor persists that his body was dug up embalmed and shipped back east where it was viewed in a side show for 10 cents.
I thought this was interesting that our Capital Jack has a predecessor.

He may have had the name first, but ours is an original! Never to be duplicated (I hope).

:p Very interesting, but I am the real deal:newsmile029:

:p You are killing me, maybe I will go down in history:p

History? Maybe!! You do have a legacy though!!! And now that you're charging for pictures you might even pick up a lunch tab or two!!! What F-stop are you using on that camera anyway? Lorne you got a lot of splaining to do!!

History? Maybe!! You do have a legacy though!!! And now that you're charging for pictures you might even pick up a lunch tab or two!!! What F-stop are you using on that camera anyway? Lorne you got a lot of splaining to do!!

:s Indeed, soon as I get my bike back I am heading your way to take you to lunch minus the camera:23: This is all Lornes fault

Last edited by a moderator:
Back