free website stats program firehouse customs | Harley Davidson Forums

firehouse customs

firefighteredition

Account Removed
Hello folks. For my 09 Heritage Softail Firefighter edition studded OEM seat. Need a drivers backrest. Search on here come up with one from firehouse customs that is perfect, however cannot find firehousecustoms.com ??? Any help much appreciated.

her is the page of what my search found. It is an old listing, but this is what I am after.
Weel I cannot post links yet. It was in the classifieds here.
Skratch posted it on July 8, 2009 Firehouse Customs Studded Backrest. Fits 2007-2009 Heritage. Paid $160 new.

$100.00

I've been thinking about getting a backrest from them. A month or so ago the site said they were waiting on inventory - now the site appears to be gone... Doesn't look good...

I found the phone number for Firehouse (308-390-8535) and their address (908 Redwood Road Grand Island, NE. 68803-3112) but didn't try to call them. Got this from the invoice they sent with the backrest. E-mail address: firehousecustoms@charter.net

Well said again Tank. I can't understand why he would ask his account be deleted after a warning. The need to be able to use language not allowed here is just a poor excuse. I let some words slip in certain crowds when I talk but when at a keyboard it's a conscience decision to type in the words. I don't believe anybody's fingers can slip to hit the right keys to form a word. I know it's HIS loss not to be able to take part on this forum with all the info and the salt of the earth people who are so willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

Well said again Tank. I can't understand why he would ask his account be deleted after a warning. The need to be able to use language not allowed here is just a poor excuse. I let some words slip in certain crowds when I talk but when at a keyboard it's a conscience decision to type in the words. I don't believe anybody's fingers can slip to hit the right keys to form a word. I know it's HIS loss not to be able to take part on this forum with all the info and the salt of the earth people who are so willing to share their knowledge and experiences.

Too bad about our former friend. I appreciate interacting with grownups... Received my own warning after posting a joke and realized I deserved it. Just another reason this is the only H-D site I have signed onto and visit regularly. Ride on...:newsmile01:

Back